The Virginia State 9 Ball Bar Table Championships
Below are the details for this year's event:
Entry Fee: $100. No Personal Checks or Credit Cards will be accepted.
Ways to pay:
In person: At The Clubhouse
Send a money order with your name and the name of the poolroom you frequent to:
21174 Timberlake Road
A full field will consist of 64 players!
9 a.m. – Warm-up and registration
10:30 a.m. – Players’ meeting
11 a.m. – Play begins
- Race to 7 on Winner's sides of the bracket, Race to 5 on the 1 Loss side.
- Finals are a single race to 9.
- Double Elimination
- Texas Express Rules
- Open to all Virginia and DC residents! Proof of residency required.
- All entries must be approved by the Tournament Director.
- The sale of spots by a player is prohibited! A waiting list will be started when the event is full.
- No age restriction!
Warm up and registration at 9 a.m.
Player’s Meeting at 10:30 a.m.
Play begins at 11 a.m.
1 Loss Side Play at 12pm
Winner’s Side Play at 1pm
Click Here for the Flyer.