The Virginia State Women's 9 Ball Championships
Below are the details for this year's event:
July 27-28, 2019
Entry Fee: $100. No Personal Checks or Credit Cards will be accepted.
There are 2 ways to pay:
In person, at Diamond Billiards, LLC.
Send a money order with your name and the name of the poolroom you frequent to:
13184 Midlothian Turnpike
Midlothian, VA, 23113
There is a Dress Code.
12 spots paid based on a full field.
The Champion will receive paid
entry into the 2020 Women's Open Prefessional Players Championships At The Supper Billiards Expo!
A full field will consist of 16 players!
9 a.m. – Warm-up and registration
10 a.m. – Players’ meeting
10:30 a.m. – Play begins
- Race to 9 on BOTH sides of the bracket.
- Finals are a single race to 11.
- Double Elimination
- Texas Express Rules
- Open to all Virginia and DC residents! Proof of residency required.
- All entries must be approved by the Tournament Director.
- The sale of spots by a player is prohibited! A waiting list will be started when the event is full.
- No age restriction!
Warm up and registration at 9 a.m.
Player’s Meeting at 10:30 a.m.
Play begins at 11 a.m.
1 Loss Side Play at 12pm
Winner’s Side Play at 1pm